Nuda Mecca......ahem...Husqvarna meet up

SharkFinn

Nuda Mecca......ahem...Husqvarna meet up

Post by SharkFinn » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello again Nordic and just Nuda'ists in general :-)

Many of us missed the epic Nuda meet up in Germany...so we have a 2nd chance.

Ok! so July weekend of the 17th to the 19th - Weekend in HUSQVARNA Sweden - Ok, so we have thought about it and whichever way we do it there's going to be lots of riding involved...so, we ride!

Meeting points in Sweden may as well be the Ferry terminal in Stockholm and we ride together to Husqvarna that's for the EAST people..the WEST people (Incl Norwegians)may as well gather in Gothenburg and ride to Jonkoping(Husqvarna) together...make sense?
I will book a hotel in Jonkoping - and we can share rooms (if that doesn't bother anyone) or if you want your own room pay a bit extra.
In fact!, I will go so far as to book the first 2 rooms (for 4 people) and use my Scandic points..so they will be FREE and in centre of town(first come first served).
We can ride to the Husqvarna museum (thanks Johan) and go to High Chaperall amusement park for a laugh and in the day we can explore the area and twisty roads. This sounds good...and cheap!

So - Summary -
Arrival date - 17th July
Departure date - 19th July

17th - we arrive, afternoon ride on some cool country roads and stop somewhere to chat - evening dinner in Husqvarna somewhere
18th - we ride after breakfast to the Husqvarna museum then we ride 75kms to High Chaparral theme park for lunch and walk around (Wild West) until and then ride back for dinner...the idea is to ride and spend time together so we will keep this open to minor changes.
19th - Breakfast - Morning ride? - and we start to leave for Stockholm and the way home

The idea is we ride together - Even I will ride in Finland to the ferry a few hundred Km's so if we can stick together in Sweden as much as possible it's worth it...if we just split up and go our separate ways then is it worth it?

So, who is in? every Nuda rider is welcome and even if you have a mate on another bike its ok of course.

I would need to know by the latest the 20th of June so I can make arrangements and book rooms, ferries etc
Regards
SharksFinn
Last edited by SharkFinn on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SharkFinn

Re: Nuda Mecca......ahem...Huskvarna meet up

Post by SharkFinn » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Ok I have Johan from Sweden and NudaSweden in and of course myself so far...thats 3 :o

brom

Post by brom » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:30 pm

sorry would love to come but already have a trip booked :(

HuskyNinetyThree

Post by HuskyNinetyThree » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:06 am

Too bad I'm a bit far out :(

SharkFinn

Re: Nuda Mecca......ahem...Husqvarna meet up

Post by SharkFinn » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:14 am

We have over 20 Nordic Nuda riders on the forum and 12 up to date Nordic Nuda peeps....but only 3 of us in...can we get anyone else here interested?

SharkFinn

Re: Nuda Mecca......ahem...Husqvarna meet up

Post by SharkFinn » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Changed the date now 17th to the 19th...Cmon join us brothers!