Nuda Dyno and remap at Hilltop this weekend

Waynus

Re: Nuda Dyno and remap at Hilltop this weekend

Post by Waynus » Tue May 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Great write-up, thank you !
You really can't compare 2 different dyno benches.
Most of the companies alter the output, that is they make an assumption of the loss between crank and rear wheel.
Adding this 10% makes the customers happy.

So no additional hardware was needed, they did all the mods in the ECU ?
Any idea what happened with the rain map on your bike ?

Will look into local possibilities to have this done, but I'm afraid not if any around...
I hereby swear to almighty Goddess Nuda that I will ride her as hard as I can and have all things needed to keep her running in peak form taking me to new heights everyday. Amen.

H2O

Post by H2O » Sat May 26, 2018 8:33 am

Good question with the rain map ! Not sure..will check and get back to you..I never use it anyway.
No additional hardware added or taken away. I have a funny feeling you could reduce the cost if you don't have the dyno run by another £60.00 and maybe you can do it by sending in the post the Ecu ! Would suggest an email to them..say I had mine done there recently would do no harm. Going off piste a bit I heard of a supermoto school over your way does off track and on track have you heard of it ?

Waynus

Post by Waynus » Mon May 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Good idea about sending the ECU.
Not sure if it would make a big difference before/after a dyno run.

Are you talking about the Mettet track? (Jules Tacheny)
Did a track day with 'Mertens riding school' once, not sure if they tackle the offroad section of the track as well.
I hereby swear to almighty Goddess Nuda that I will ride her as hard as I can and have all things needed to keep her running in peak form taking me to new heights everyday. Amen.