Old Forum

Let us know of any problems and any suggestion to improve the forum
CSL

Old Forum

Post by CSL » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:29 pm

What are your views, should we approach the newly registered users on the old forum and direct them to here? AKA Marco advised our latest member to do so and he did. I feel that us and them would gain.

They have deleted my account/changed my password from there but kept my posts, I should have deleted all my posts before.

One thing I can promise, is that this forum will always be free, no advertising and no donations expected or accepted from members.

AKA Marco

Re: Old Forum

Post by AKA Marco » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:05 pm

i took few members over here by now, and i think it is the right thing to do; the nuda is a new bike and no much info around, here is the best place were you can see and ask for advise.
i remember back in december when i first put my eyes on the nuda, how eager i was to see some picture or have any info on engine performace etc etc, but nothing on the web...here is like a golden mine :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DivideByZero

Post by DivideByZero » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:03 am

I'm not normally up for these types of antics, but given the piss poor communication and terrible treatment by the administrator over there, I say why not :D

Drums

Post by Drums » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 pm

What's with the spam ads for illegal passports? Doesn't anyone ever clean that crap out?
Someone there redirected me and I'm glad they did. This is a much better site.
CSL, as you've been "banned" over there; should we assume you're some sort of nasty horrible, monster-type person? :o :? ...a terrorist perhaps? :shock: OMG, should we be afraid, very afraid?
:D :D

Cheers!
I'm here to learn

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Aye.

No Law against it.

More the merrier this end.

CSL

Post by CSL » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Drums wrote:What's with the spam ads for illegal passports? Doesn't anyone ever clean that crap out?
Someone there redirected me and I'm glad they did. This is a much better site.
CSL, as you've been "banned" over there; should we assume you're some sort of nasty horrible, monster-type person? :o :? ...a terrorist perhaps? :shock: OMG, should we be afraid, very afraid?
:D :D

Cheers!
You should be afraid, I lured you all here for one particular reason.....our love for the Nuda
I was banned because I spoke out and told them what a shit job they where doing. The illegal passports post is proof that they are utter shiites who are just interested in advertising money.

DivideByZero

Post by DivideByZero » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:53 am

I've been banned from the old forum too.

And for no apparent reason!

80KKA

Post by 80KKA » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 am

I found out about this site via a post they have in theirs regarding your ban and a quick "link" to this site. I'm glad they didn't delete it as there was nothing going on in their site and no replies. thus far I have had contact with two members (via private messaging) who replied to me within 24hours of sending them a few questions....AWESOME!!! thanks guys

traction

Post by traction » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:40 pm

i also found this forum through a post in the other one. im enjoying this one more and having no adverts, plus as mentioned above a lot mor useful info on here keep up the good work!! :D

DivideByZero

Post by DivideByZero » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:56 am

Glad to have you on board traction. Welcome!