Let us know of any problems and any suggestion to improve the forum
Harbinger

Re: Old Forum

Post by Harbinger » Tue May 24, 2016 10:26 pm

I left the old forum.

omjohan

Post by omjohan » Thu May 26, 2016 12:35 pm

I was never apart of it. After i figured out what they did to CSL then that site is dead to me. I think we have better community here.

SharkFinn

Post by SharkFinn » Mon May 30, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi - as the Mod from Nudaforums (Yes I volunteered long ago when we had all left and the site was nearly dead)...I wanted to at least give Nuda owners and the community feedback and have activelöy told people about both forums....there is no malice and the only people left are us Nuda owners/community. It is in all of our intertest that we support each other and the bike. Just sayin..I love the bike...and the commmunity everyone...and even have a soft spot for CSL for obvious reasons...but the old days are gone and its now a community and there is no rivalry..Peace.

clik

Post by clik » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello sharkfinn

Reading your post I think you feel a bit guilty spending most of your time on the other forum
this is not your fault if there is more activity for you ;)
But the other forum is like MacDonald's
This forum is pure and only for Nuda only----- no advertising / no stupid American orientated shit / you can post what you want you can even advertise shitty web sites
like this one
http://www.nudaforums.com/
you cant do that in the other site so where is the so called quote==== the old days are gone and its now a community and there is no rivalry..Peace

Nothing personal its just my opinion .

[/quote]

SharkFinn

Post by SharkFinn » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:40 am

Mate - No worries. Its just that as a community...new members buying the Nuda all the time, they will need a place to start and its just a community thing. Choice(what an amazing democratic thing) is there for all owners..be part of one or both as I do...is just a choice...In no way do I feel this forum is in anyway not as good...LOVE this forum, I was a member here after following CSL and then only joined the other one.....but its just a forum for help and discussion...thats all....Cheers

DerangedMouse

Post by DerangedMouse » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:54 pm

As a recent member of this forum, i had actually joined the other forum first and i think it was actually Sharkfinn who suggested i join this one as well.

No harm, no foul. Live and let live and all that jazz...

SharkFinn

Post by SharkFinn » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:02 am

Thanx mate - Yeah its all good....personally more info on the bike out there is a good thing :-)